Monday, May 12, 2008

Eating in the Chemistry Classroom

What the heck is up with not being able to eat in the chemistry classroom? Its the only class with marble floors and there is more sinks than I can count on my one hand. There is even an eye wash station in the case that my tangerine shoots citrus juice into my eyes. Which doesn't even hurt that bad.

Am I going to get chemicals on my food? We only use chemicals at the lab station. I am not going to go up to a lab table and rub my delicious turkey sandwhich with mayonaisse, provolone, and occasionally bacon for extra protein on the gross black countertop. The people in the chemistry room more than ever should know that acids taste sour and bases taste bitter, either of the two tastes would not make a good combination with my sweet peanut butter and banana sandwhiches. Great source of calcium.

So inconclusion the chemistry classroom should have bigger concerns. Like the fact that only one person in AP chemistry will receive an A this semester.

3 comments:

Gummybear said...

As a person who always gets the "if there were no stop signs..." speech, I heartily endorse the post. I'm not gonna go rub my food in HCl or whatever.

Bob Griffenburg said...

Hahaha, " There is even an eye wash station in the case that my tangerine shoots citrus juice into my eyes."...classic. Very Nice post.

Stranny said...

props, chemistry teachers are a bitch about that kind of stuff